Thursday, July 18, 2013

Little Boy Blue...

Little Boy Blue...

I decided to make my first blog post about my first piece of furniture that got a face-lift! I found this cute little side table on the side of the road. Yes, can you belive someone would throw away something so beautiful! Trust me, it wasn't so beautiful when I picked it up. My wonderful fiancĂ© helped me... let me take that back...my wonderful fiancĂ© cleaned up all the dirt, yuck, spiders and webs, leaves and other unknown objects out of it. It didn't look TOO bad all cleaned up!


I got ahold of some Miss Mustard Seed's Kitchen Scale and had my way! I found some knobs at the local savvy Hobby Lobby that fit perfectly with the brass details this baby had on it.


The finished table is adorable. It will be a beautiful side table in my bedroom! It really goes to show, that one person's trash....really can be treasure!

-Jennifer 


No comments:

Post a Comment