Saturday, September 28, 2013

DIY Wedding Fun

It's been a while since I posted anything due to some heartbreaking family circumstances. 

I have been working on some fun DIY projects for my wedding.....which is like 35 days from now, but who is counting? 

I have been DYING over these old "toolboxes", so I had to have some. They are actually a little hard to find unless you come across some at an antique store, which is where I found mine.


They can be used for many different things, I am not even sure what I will do with mine! I will be sure to share a picture of how they were finally used in my wedding! 


This is after the first coat of paint. I absolutely adore this color green! 


With natural light you can really see this georgous color! They have been distressed & waxed. 

With a few finishing touches...



I adore them. So much I am in search of some more. The chalkboard writing will be different of course, I just wanted to play around. 

& I am not sure how it became spring to fall between those two pictures. That makes me laugh. I took them a day apart ;) 

Happy DIY-ing 

-Jen xoooxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment