Sunday, September 1, 2013

Glam!

GLAMGLOW...

I have been recently obsessing over a product I came across on Pinterest. It is made by a company called GLAMGLOW and they make a full line of products for your face. The one product I have had my eyes on is the SUPERMUD clearing treatment. It is said to literally PULL OUT all the dirt, blackheads and YUCK out of your pores.



I have struggled slightly with skin problems growing up, constant breakouts as a teen to now I have blackheads and whiteheads on my nose and chin, large pores around my nose and cheeks + acne scars. I recently got a Clarisonic for my birthday (thanks babe ;)), which made a huge difference in my skin. BUT my pores were still large and I still had a few blackheads. With the $70 price tag I wasn't going to just go buy it.

I saw you could get a free sample of it at Sephora. So this weekend when I came to Birmingham to see my fiancé, we made a stop by our local Sephora and indeed...got a sample. They also give you enough to do at least 3 full face masks, so that makes them TOP of my favorite list! They really want you to TRY the product!

I really wanted Tanner to try this too because he has large pores on his nose and has literally tried 4 or 5 products to get this pores clean and nothing has worked! This morning before church I put some on his nose and I was TICKLED to death how much it worked! In 5 min. this was his nose!


And then after 20min...


He is such a trooper for letting me publicly post these photos! I did my nose and chin and had almost the same dramatic results! I didn't look as cute as him with a blob of black on my nose haha so I didn't post my photos! 

I am a GLAM believer now! Even Tanner said it was worth the investment!

My skin was also GLOWING afterwards, and so smooth! 

YAY! for great skincare products! 


-Jen and Tanner Xxxo



No comments:

Post a Comment